I’ve already exposed and nailed the coffin shut on Mormons being false and not God’s true Church, but I love beating a dead horse, so that there is no possible way for Mormons to come up for air. When my local Bishop used Mob tactics to threaten me to stay away from Church and I finally got around to researching Mormon Church History, I learned that I now had knowledge to destroy the Mormon Church. I previously could have done it on doctrine alone, but with Church History, Mormons had no leg to stand on. On YouTube, Mormon after Mormon stepped into my “trap” and one by one they were exposed and humiliated for being ignorant of their Church History and their Doctrine and even more shameful, they were exposed as haters, for bad seeds grow into bad fruit.
In this post, which I expect to continue the low ratings for, because Mormons can’t handle learning the truth that their lives and Church is all a fraud; I will deal with the Church’s stand on Race and why any effort by President Nelson for reconciliation cannot change the fact that they still are not God’s True Church and that now they automatically have Priesthood Leadership Authority restored. I will present my case in a point by point listing:
- The new United States was racist, enslaving Blacks and pushing Native Indians West all for business profit.
- In 1804 Lewis & Clarke encountered the Mandan Tribe with Chief ‘Big White’
- The Book of Mormon’s main story is about a Family who moves to the Ancient Americas and experiences a dispute between brothers over Tribal leadership. The one brother’s Tribe turns Black, while the other brother’s Tribe stays white. Yet, as the story goes on the White American Indian Tribe wants to reconcile with their Black American Indian Tribal family and perform missionary efforts to reclaim them. In the end the White race is decimated from existence for their evil and corruption.
- In 1838 Joseph Smith’s work on the Egyptian Papyri were published as the Book of Abraham. In Chapter one Joseph, in the character of Abraham, makes the claim that the Egyptians were from Ham son of Noah and thus had no right to the Priesthood. He does not mention that these Egyptians are Black. But, what has eluded all Mormons and critical scholars is that in Joseph’s explanation of Facsimile #1, Figure #10 Joseph says, “Abraham in Egypt”. The Facsimile is referred to in the text as having to do with the attempt on Abraham’s life in the land of his Nativity. Joseph is saying that Abraham is Egyptian and therefore Black.
- With the restoration of the Priesthood, came giving Priesthood to Blacks in Joseph’s Church.
- In the Mormon Church’s own article, “Race and the Priesthood”, they confess that it was Brigham Young who, in 1852, took away the Priesthood from Blacks. Many Conference talks were then given to justify this change of doctrinal policy as God’s Will, rather than an acknowledgement of their racism.
Under President Benson, Mormons were told that a President of their Church will never lead them astray or God will immediately remove them from Office. Yet, this was not done to Brigham Young for leading Mormons astray with the belief that Blacks were suddenly denied the Restored Priesthood in these Latter-Days. In fact, Brigham Young was Church President for 33 years. If 33 years is God’s time frame for “immediate removal” from Office, it seems pointless to even make such a conditional claim.
In 1978, President Kimball finally lifted the ban on Blacks having the Priesthood and many Mormons where fooled into believing that it was God who finally lifted the ban. Remember in Race and the Priesthood, the Church admits it was not God’s Will, but racism that took the Priesthood away. God’s “Chosen” Leader over His Church was racist and Mormons were led to believe that therefore God is racist, despite Jesus’ and the Book of Mormon’s messages of love for all. The Church was hoping to put their dark secret in the forgotten past and required Apostles such as Bruce R. McConkie to edit their previous publications to represent the new doctrinal stance.
When President Nelson took over as President, he claimed his right to Leadership Authority from Brigham Young. Do you see that Brigham Young was not chosen by God and especially not approved by God? Brigham Young changed the Church leadership from father to son, which was the ancient order, to Quorum of 12 succession. Now, here comes the logic portion which Mormons cannot grasp: If Brigham Young was not God’s Chosen successor what makes Mormons believe that any and all successors of Brigham Young are therefore automatically God’s Chosen Leader? The answer that Mormons cannot come to grips with is that the Mormon church fell into Apostasy. Thus, it is good that the current Church is granting freer access to all of God’s children in their Church, but if I were God’ child I wouldn’t want to belong to a false Church or a Church that is not God’s true Church and I cannot pretend to believe that I can just demand the Church to morph into the true Church and expect that by merely conforming its doctrines to that of God’s that that will result in magically transforming President Nelson or any one else into God’s Chosen Prophet. You cannot produce an apple from an orange seed, thus, “by their fruits ye shall know them.”