Okay, back to where we left off. You are noticing by now that there are a myriad # of ways to be corrupt. These ways are not mistakes or small errors, but involve serious sins and even criminal actions. We as members cannot tolerate corrupt Church leaders. The damage done by a Church leader can often be irreparable. Thus why it were better that a millstone be put around your neck and that you're tossed in the ocean than offend a newly baptized member, or one still struggling with their faith. As members we are not to sustain wickedness. A position of authority is not a position of infallibility. We are a Religion of obedience to written Law, not to Church authority. We cannot serve two masters. There have been more than 300 court cases against Bishops for child sex abuse alone since the 1960's, so we can see that verbal abuse will be in the 1000's. BYU for example just changed their rules to not punish victims of rape. Can you believe that atrocity?
15. Embraces philosophies of the world. Psychiatry is not a legitimate science because it does not utilize proper testing techniques. Psychiatry have been used throughout the world for human experimentation and physical and mental torture. Psychiatry is an evil that must be shunned. One of psychiatry's most popular methods of invalid testing is the non-dichotomus, spectrum, ordinal method. It is where you rank your feelings on a spectrum from good to bad. The LDS members are being subjected to it since 2016. The Youth are subjected to it here and the adult instructors are subjected to it here.
16. Secludes oneself from the members. King Noah was unapproachable by his people. He considered himself above them and did not include them in his activities. In the Administration building there is now a bulletproof glass wall with a door requiring an access code and a security guard sitting in a desk as you walk in from the outside. The Church Office Building you need an ID card to scan in at the elevators where a guard booth is also located. Regular members must have an appointment to enter. Do they fear men more than God?
17. Priestcraft. In the Book of Mormon priestcraft was introduced to the Nephites where a man got paid for preaching the gospel. And in the first incident the man defended his priestcraft with murder. The LDS Church is a combination of a Church and a Business. All of the Prophets are on several Boards or Committees, for which they receive a paycheck for. It was leaked that the Brethren get paid over $100,000/year each. This is why transparency is so essential so that the members can be assured that there is no misuse of funds.
18. Accepting honors. We are not to aspire to the honors of men, but of God.
19. Emphasize Leader over doctrine. All leadership must adhere to the doctrine, there is no exception. A Bishop cannot require that only white bread be used for the sacrament, for example, for it mattereth not what ye shall eat or what ye shall drink as long as your eye be single to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We must study the words of our leaders, comparing them with the established doctrines, before we can sustain their words and therefore them as well.
20. Inability to replicate the revelations of the leaders. Alma 32 is all about how to replicate the word of God. If we follow properly the planting procedures we will know if the word is true or false by being able to replicate it.
To be continued...