At what point will President Trump realize he can do no more in Office? Al Gore has called for his resignation. The author of his book is predicting he will resign by the end of this year. News outlets are predicting he will resign within 18 months if it has to go that long.
So what has he done if you, who are reading this, have not been paying close attention to the news?
1. He colluded with Russia to win the election
2. He has overturned almost every act Pres. Obama made to slow down the economic meltdown in 2008.
3. He has lost the majority of his staff
4. He has lost, again, Republican support
5. He supports white supremacy
6. He lost CEO support
7. He has turned the media against him
8. He has brought us near to nuclear war with North Korea
9. He embraces Russia who is our enemy who is secretly mobilizing for war
10. He has pulled out of the Paris Accord and instead restarted the coal industry
etc., etc. etc.
When does a man realize it's over? There is no recovery from the seriousness of such recklessness. And yet one must wonder...was this all planned? Bush planned 9/11, issued the Patriot Act, and caused the economic collapse of 2008. Obama slowed down the economic collapse, but issued "permanent detention" of US citizens. Now Trump has thrown the US into chaos.
Will the US tolerate and allow VP Pense to replace Trump? Do we want Paul Ryan to be President? Do we want the "Mormon" Orin Hatch to be President? Do we want the remaining members of Pres. Trump's staff to be President? We as a Nation are faced with a crisis, again. This time it will be the threat of the collapse of government and the threat of the collapse of the United States altogether. Brace yourselves for we are about to make and rewrite history.