- On 2 January 2018 at 10:01 PM President Monson's death instantly disolved the First Presidency
- Elder's Eyring and Uchtdorf went back to there place in the Twelve after Jeffrey R. Holland respectively
- Elder Nelson gave a talk April General Conference 2014 declaring the traditional succession of Church President
- President Packer's death a couple months later placed Elder Nelson as President of the Twelve
- back in April General Conference 1984 Elders Nelson and Oaks were sustained as new members of the Twelve
- later that week, President Kimball ordained Elder Nelson 1st then Elder Oaks 2nd!!!
-Today at 10 AM the Deseret News released BREAKING NEWS from President of the Twelve Nelson, not President of the Church Nelson about his holding a Press Conference at 10 AM on Tuesday the 16th after a 9 AM meeting with the Church.
- the Tuesday meeting is not about the new Church leadership!
If it is about the new Church leadership, then:
1) President Nelson is premature in assuming the position of President of the Church
2) President Nelson misrepresented his position as newly appointed President of the Church from a unanimous decision of the Twelve at a meeting held before 10 AM
3) President Nelson is making an announcement the very day and time the Twelve would meet according to tradition to appoint the new President of the Church to set a new traditional precedent for us to witness the demonstration of the Twelve in a transparent meeting of how they select the new President
4) President Nelson is making an announcement the very day and time the Twelve would meet according to tradition to appoint the new President of the Church to announce his abdication to Elder Oaks, regardless of whether he's leaving the Church, feeling too old to continue, or just abdicating the position to Elder Oaks because he doesn't want the responsibility that President Kimball appointed.
5) President Nelson is making an announcement of a completely new leadership than any member has ever known
6) President Nelson is merely going to announce the future date for the meeting of the Twelve to appoint the new President of the Church
As members we cannot assume to know what the actual answer is, for that is just speculation, since we were not told the answer or don't have access to verify the answer.
Tad Walsh who reported for the Deseret News assumes the Twelve will meet either today or most likely tomorrow to appoint the new President of the Church, but again this indicates a premature announcement under the assumption that there will be no dissenting voices in the Twelve that will take until after Tuesday to resolve.
It is possible that President Nelson has been appointed, but the Church spokesman, if it was him and not President Nelson directly, made the error in misrepresenting President Nelson, or that President Nelson, in accordance with the Doctrine and Covenants realizes that he cannot be officially appointed until making it known to the Church; yet that just begs the question as to why he didn't just announce it today and then say he wants to officially talk with everyone on Tuesday.
For those of you reading my posts on this website, or reading my books published on Amazon, you know about the Man Child now. The Church has kept him from the minds of the members, since the members no longer study their scriptures. Members assume the Brethren know everything, therefore the Brethren know about the Man Child. So then the other option would be similar to #5 and he will announce the appointment of the Man Child. I know who the Man Child is because I have thoroughly researched about him from every source known in the Church and from other religions, and have identified him from his Church status, his works and even his birth date which have all been anciently foretold and verified by President Benson back in 1986. The Brethren have not (yet) made contact with him. So this too is not likely, though Mars has been in conjunction with Jupiter since President Monson's death and will both still be in Libra with the New Moon on Tuesday.
I do know that the Brethren get word about or look directly at my posts and that the Man Child has unsuccessfully attempted to make contact with President Nelson. But the fulfillment of heavenly signs is never known exactly what will happen until the day comes and the events of the day reveal themselves.
So again I ask: "President Nelson, what are you up to?"