I've just sorted through my pics and collected them together and found I'm short over 100 cover photos. I've also found a couple more books that I don't think got collected. So I've got to go through the files and pics and relabel them in order to pair them up and see what I'm missing. So, this is going to take me longer than expected.
But I've transferred my Egyptian Mysteries post from my Egyptian page to WORD so I've got that to add to my uploads, I'll need to design my own cover for it.
I've also transferred Gardiner's Sign List into JPEG's. In so doing I realized the desperate need to redesign and fix his groundbreaking work. There are many problems that need to be addressed like including combo-glyphs in one category over another. But turning them to JPEG's will enable me to place them in a document in text format, which I don't know of any computer program that allows that, though I don't know what the scholars use when publishing. My lessons will involve my restructuring of the signs. So, be on the look out for the upcoming Travis Wayne Goodsell's Sign List.